Repair your car’s suspension system
Auto industry specialists recommend checking your steering and suspension system at least once a year in order to avoid significant repairs.
Staying on top performance issues and concerning symptoms will ensure a safer ride and overall ride quality as well as avoid major and costly repairs down the road.
Things that may indicate a suspension issue:
- Steering difficulty
- Excessive slop in the wheel and/or steering seems to be slipping
- Car pulls to one side
- Difficulty driving over dips or uneven roads
- After going over a bump, your car continues to bounce
- Tires will shake or stray
It’s important to check many factors to determine a true suspension issue and not a tire balance or other issue.
Some things we look for when determining a need for suspension repair is:
- Check for uneven tires or wear
- Check for unbalanced tires
- Check nuts and bolts for proper tightness
- Power steering fluid level
- Worn or torn power steering belts
- Steering wheel alignment issues
- Check struts and impacts (shocks)
"I have been a customer of their's for 14 years. I started with their non-profit Carpenter's Garage then joined their membership program. Both programs are wonderful. I started out as a customer but now have a car repair family that I can count on and trust. I can always count on their help when the need arises."
"I have been using this shop for a year now, and the work is always done right. I use my car for my sole income, and when I found myself in a financial crisis with bad to no options, they worked with me to come up with a payment plan. There truly are good, honest people in this world, and I am most grateful."
Auto Repair, Tire Center, Oil Changes, You Name It, We’ll Here to Help.
Save on name brand parts and labor.
360 Auto & Fleet
3012 NE Minnehaha ST, Suite A, Vancouver, WA 98663
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm