When Do I Need To Replace My Tires?
It is recommended that tires be replaced every six years at minimum, however, if you do a lot of driving, every two years is normal.
Regular driving causes wear and tear but other factors also affect the frequency of needed replacement.
Some of those factors include weather conditions, location, personal driving habits, and roadway conditions.
Below is a checklist of things to look for that may indicate you need new tires:
- Tires below 4/32 or cannot pass the “penny” test
- Footstep is flush with the tread bars or noticeably minimized
- Irregular tread wear
- Soft spots, bulges or bumps on the tire
- Obvious damage or tears that cannot be fixed
When you do need new tires, we can replace them quickly and get you back on the road.
Some of our replacement services include:
- Installing new valve stems
- Checking the lug nuts for wear
- Balance tires
- Check disc brake caliper clearance
- Inspect for potential disturbances between calipers, wheels, and rims
- Tighten lug nuts to proper torque
"I have been a customer of their's for 14 years. I started with their non-profit Carpenter's Garage then joined their membership program. Both programs are wonderful. I started out as a customer but now have a car repair family that I can count on and trust. I can always count on their help when the need arises."
"I have been using this shop for a year now, and the work is always done right. I use my car for my sole income, and when I found myself in a financial crisis with bad to no options, they worked with me to come up with a payment plan. There truly are good, honest people in this world, and I am most grateful."
Auto Repair, Tire Center, Oil Changes, You Name It, We’ll Here to Help.
Save on name brand parts and labor.
360 Auto & Fleet
3012 NE Minnehaha ST, Suite A, Vancouver, WA 98663
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm